We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you:
- Low Radiation Digital Panoramic X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems. Our x-ray gives you a panoramic view of your entire mouth, so that we can better diagnose and treat you.
- Teeth Whitening Trays: You can trust our whitening solutions to help you achieve and maintain a brighter more radiant smile, every single day.
- Occlusal Guards: used to treat TMJ disorders (jaw pain brought on by nighttime teeth grinding), Occlusal guards are durable, custom fit mouth guards that will ease your jaw while you sleep.
- Athletic Mouth Guards: to prevent injuries while competing in sports or leisure, we offer athletic mouth guards for both children and adults.
- Silent Nite® Snore Guards: is your snoring keeping your partner up at night? Silent Nite Snoring Remedy is a a great solution. The mouthpiece can be worn at night to reduce snoring and symptoms of sleep apnea.
- Intraoral Camera: is a digital camera used to take photos inside of the mouth. This assists us in diagnosis, patient education and filing claims with insurance companies.